Log tables (brown cover)
Sharp ELW531 Write View Calculator
A4 Hardback copy
1. With regard, to books, equipment etc., the following points should be noted:
Each pupil must have:
(a) A good, sturdy school-bag
(b) A ring binder for notes, handouts etc.
(c) A Nagle Homework Journal
(d) A good supply of pens, pencils etc.
2. Wherever possible, books, notebooks etc. should be appropriately covered.
3. Pupil’s names should be on all books, equipment, uniform etc.
4. Provided they are in acceptable condition, copybooks, not completed in previous year
should be kept for reference.
5. Scientific Calculator.
6. Textbooks will be given to students in September. Parents and students are reminded
that all books are to be covered and kept in good condition and returned at the end of
the school year.