Board of Management of Nagle Community College, Mahon, Cork:
|Cllr. Terry Shannon (Chairperson)||Cork ETB representative|
|Cllr. Chris O’Leary||Cork ETB representative|
|Mr. Adam Dowdall||Cork ETB representative|
|Fr. Colin Doocey||Diocesan representative|
|Ms.Mary Scriven||Diocesan representative|
|Mrs Sandra McCarthy||Parent representative|
|Mrs. Marie Flanagan||Parent representative|
|Mrs. Juliet Moylan||Teacher representative|
|Mr. Graham Manning||Teacher representative|
|Ms. Fiona McDonnell (Principal)||Secretary to the Board|
|Mr. Jim O’Sullivan (Deputy Principal)||Recording secretary to the Board|
Nagle Community College has joint Trustees:
Cork Education and Training Board (Cork ETB) and the Diocese of Cork & Ross
Nagle Community College
- Board of Management Meeting
- 9TH October 2018
- AGREED REPORT
- Congratulations to Ms. Bernadette Carroll and Mr. Sean Murphy on their retirement from Nagle Community College. We wish them health and happiness in their retirement.
- Congratulations was expressed to the Junior and Leaving Certificate students on their results in the State Exams.
- The Board adopted the Wellbeing Policy which is now available on our website.
- All financial reports presented by the Principal were agreed by the board
- The Curriculum, subject plans, supervision roster and substitution roster were presented to the Board.
- The annual DEIS Plan Report and School Self Evaluation Report were presented to the Board.
- A risk report was presented to the Board.
- The Board sent its congratulations and best wishes to Mr Ted Owens, CE, Cork ETB, on his upcoming retirement.