Board of Management of Nagle Community College, Mahon, Cork:
|Cllr. Terry Shannon (Chairperson)||Cork ETB representative|
|Cllr. Chris O’Leary||Cork ETB representative|
|Mr. Adam Dowdall||Cork ETB representative|
|Fr. Colin Doocey||Diocesan representative|
|Ms.Mary Scriven||Diocesan representative|
|Mrs Sandra McCarthy||Parent representative|
|Mrs. Jerry O’ Mullane||Parent representative|
|Mrs. Juliet Moylan||Teacher representative|
|Mr. Graham Manning||Teacher representative|
|Ms. Fiona McDonnell (Principal)||Secretary to the Board|
|Mr. Jim O’Sullivan (Deputy Principal)||Recording secretary to the Board|
Nagle Community College has joint Trustees:
Cork Education and Training Board (Cork ETB) and the Diocese of Cork & Ross
Nagle Community College – Board of Management Meeting
11th December 2018: AGREED REPORT
- Congratulations to Ms. S. Aherne who was appointed Programme Co-ordinator and Ms. Juliet Moylan who was appointed Assistant Principal following the recent Post of Responsibility interviews. Ms. Lisa McLaughlin was also welcomed following her recent appointment as a History and English teacher.
- A whole-school Training day on Teaching/Learning/Assessment and Reporting for the New Junior Cycle took place on November 23rd and there was a JCT Subject Specific Cluster day for all staff on December 6th.
- All financial reports presented by the Principal were agreed by the Board.
- A Well-Being Week for all staff and students is currently taking place – Dec. 10th to Dec. to 14th.
- The school’s priorities list for 2018-19 was presented to the Board.
- The annual DEIS Plan Report and School Self-Evaluation Report were presented to the Board.
- A risk – Health and Safety report was presented to the Board.
- Members of the Students Council presented to the Board on progress to date and plans for the remainder of the year.